12 Job Positions of Foreman /Forewomen Under Contract at KAMONYI DISTRICT: (Deadline 17 April 2023)
Report on weekly basis and anytime needed the progress of works on site at district level and copy to executive secretary of the sector where you are working from;
To monitor if the construction works respect norms and standards set by MINEDUC;
To take care of all materials, tools and equipment done to perform all duties and prepare utilization report of materials from District level and Sector level;
To fill on daily basis, the works done, and materials used on site book;
To have ethical values and secret at work during and after expiration of contract;
To report on daily basis using text message on District School Construction Engineer and/or MINEDUC School Construction Field Officer;
The Employee undertakes to perform the service with the highest standards of professional and ethical competence.
To ensure project activities comply with site – specific ESMP, Environmental and Social Standards applied to this project and any other safeguard requirement;
To facilitate the functioning of grievance redress mechanism at site level.
- A2 certificate of RTQF Level 5 (S6) in Masonry0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 Certificate in public works0 Year of relevant experience
- Construction Technology0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication