16 Job Positions of Accountant A1 at KIREHE DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 5 August 2022)
1. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts and Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations
2. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
3. Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
4. Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
5. Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annually according to procedures
6. Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
7. Be responsible for tax obligations
8. Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
9. Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
10. Daily and monthly report and reconciliations
11. Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all financial information.
12. Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
13. Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
14. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
15. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with specialization in accounting 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Information Technology 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced Diploma in Public Finance 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- • Strong IT skills, particularly in financial software (SMART IFMIS);
- • Interpersonal skills;
- Planning and organisational skills
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage
- Knowledge of various financial Software used in Health Institutions