2 Job Positions of Assistant lecturer in Construction Technology at IPRC-GISHARI: (Deadline 9 August 2022)
– To contribute to teaching and learning at advanced diploma level, tailor-made short courses, through design, preparation and development of module teaching materials
– Delivery of modules through lectures, seminars, tutorials, and other supervisory and coaching methods.
– Assessing courses by setting and marking assignments and examinations papers.
– Attending Departmental board meetings
– Proactively contribute to the development of curriculum, module and program reviewing
– Supervise student’s internship, field studies, and students’ research’s activities
– Give advice and guidance to students to support their academic progress
– Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues
– Contribute to the development and implementation of innovative methods of teaching, learning, and assessment, including open and web-based learning, as part of the college’s learner-centred approach to education
– Deliver and supervise students’ examinations as per the set standards
– Perform any other relevant tasks as required from time to time by the college management
– Pursue opportunities for academic research, publication, and funded consultancy.
NB: RP and IPRCs Staff are not allowed to apply on this position
- Master’s in Civil Engineering 0 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s in Structural Engineering 0 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Geotechnical Engineering 0 Year of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Building and Construction Technology 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning