– Conduct financial and administrative inspection of public schools (elementary, primary, secondary and TVET schools) in line with the directives of the District, Laws and regulations;
– Conduct administrative inspection of private schools (elementary, primary, secondary and TVET schools) and other informal education providers in line with the directives of the District and Laws and regulations;
– Inspect the hygiene in schools in accordance with sanitation measures;
– Keep statistics related to school turn up, drop-out, graduation and adult literacy;
– Audit the quality of education provided by schools at Sector level.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Educational Sciences 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education Psychology 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced diploma in Education Science 0 Year of relevant experienceCompetency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Complex Problem Solving Skills
- High analytical Skills
- Team working Skills
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Education
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of government policy on conformity assessment
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage