42 JOB POSTIONS OF NURSE A2 AT RULINDO DISTRICT: (Deadline 27 July 2022)
1.Assess patient’s general health status
2. Prepare a nursing care plan according to the needs and area of work with the help of other healthcare and professionals
3. Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the nursing team
4. Assume and maintain patient and his environment hygiene and infection control.
5. Monitor record and report vital signs, symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and signs within your full name.
6. Acts as liaison between the patient and other hospital personnel
7. Deliver detailed instructions and information to patients / family in collaboration with physician. 8. Participate in regular ward rounds with physicians
9. Educate patient and his family their roles of promoting successful therapy and rehabilitation. 10. Administer and document medications as prescribed, within hesitation collaborate with prescriber physicians and sign.
11. Take care of all materials and equipment at disposal to the service
12. Engage in research activities related to nursing and mentor nurse students in the clinical practice
13. Deliver detailed nursing instruction s to patients for discharge.
14. Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Diploma (A2) in Nursing 0 Year of relevant experience
- Associate Nurse 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Resource management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Time management skills
- Risk management skills
- Results oriented
- Digital literacy skills
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
- Analytical skills;