49 Job Positions of Nurses A2 at NYABIHU DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 1 August 2022)
– Assess patient’s general health status
– Prepare a nursing care plan according to the needs and area of work with the help of other healthcare and professionals
– Document and communicate actions to maintain continuity among the nursing team
– Assume and maintain patient and his environment hygiene and infection control.
– Monitor record and report vital signs, symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions and signs within your full name.
– Acts as liaison between the patient and other hospital personnel
– Deliver detailed instructions and information to patients / family in collaboration with physician.
– Participate in regular ward rounds with physicians
– Educate patient and his family their roles of promoting successful therapy and rehabilitation.
– Administer and document medications as prescribed, within hesitation collaborate with prescriber physicians and sign.
– Take care of all materials and equipment at disposal to the service
– Engage in research activities related to nursing and mentor nurse students in the clinical practice
– Deliver detailed nursing instruction s to patients for discharge.
– Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Diploma (A2) in Nursing 0 Year of relevant experience
- Associate Nurse 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning