Social Worker A2 at KIREHE DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 5 August 2022)
1. Identify hospitalized or out patients social cases
2. Elaborate the social assistance cases plan and execution
3. Conduct health education to the patient and his family, attend health education sessions to other patients seen in hospital
4. Design of the micro-social support services
5. Make the necessary support processes of social or abandoned cases and coordinate activities aimed at assisting vulnerable
6. Coordinate preparations for the Day of the Sick
7. Do anything else requested by his supervisor in the work
8. Visiting people at home to check how they are
9. Following a social worker’s care plan
10. Keeping records and writing reports
11. Participate in organization of the party organized by the institution.
12. To identify all social cases correctly and timely and elaborate the plan to assist them
13. Timely Reporting incident when occurred.
14. perform other duties asked by his/her supervisor
15. Observe and respect the values & taboos as developed in the internal regulation rules.
- Advanced Diploma in Social Work 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced Diploma in Sociology 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advanced diploma in Social Studies 0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 In Social Work 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate confident and offer pragmatic and logical judgment
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an advantage
- Negotiation Skills;