5 Job Positions of Trade Marketing Representatives (5) at SKOL Brewery Ltd: (Deadline 13 February 2023)
SKOL BREWERY RECRUITS
Skol Brewery Ltd (SBL) is a subsidiary of UNIBRA, a Belgium-based company dealing in Breweries, Real Estate and Financial Services.
UNIBRA has had brewing operations in Africa since the mid-twentieth century. The company is proud to produce and commercialize SKOL, a very successful brand selling over 60,000,000 hectoliters internationally as one of the TOP 5 beer brands worldwide. Currently SKOL can be found in more than 10 African countries.
SBL is operating in Rwanda since 2010 and is now one of the fastest growing companies in the country reaching 29% market shares.
Since beginning its operations in Rwanda, Skol brewery has introduced different brands to the market providing a refreshing choice of beers to satisfy various tastes.
At Skol brewery, we see consumers at the heart of everything we do. That is why our consumers have been offered high quality beer with very refreshing taste, brewed with natural ingredients and no added sugar.
We have proudly adopted Rwandan identity and have embraced the country culture. This is why we introduced GATANU and VIRUNGA, the first beer brands with local identity.
In order to accomplish its mission, Skol Brewery Ltd would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the following positions:
TRADE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVES (5)
The Jobholder is responsible to ensure that SBL’s products have a maximum visibility in the POP (Points-of Purchase) outlets of the area assigned to him/her as well as a maximum consumer activation and consumer interaction in those outlets of his area. As such to contribute to the achievement of SBL’s business objectives of sales volume, market share and profit.
KEY COMPENTENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic knowledge of the Beer market and environment.
- Basics of commercial, marketing and merchandising.
- Have good communication and negotiation skills.
- Have a university degree in business administration or related field.
- Wiling to be based in the zone of work (Rulindo-Gakenke, Rusizi-Nyamasheke and Ngoma-Kirehe).
- Have Rwandan driving license category B.
- Proficiency in English and / or French.
- Computer literacy.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have a team spirt.
- Maximize visibility of SBL products in Points-of sales in his area.
- Ensure a good level of stock in its points of sales and minimize stockouts.
- Ensure coverage of retail outlets in its sector. The visit plan and an itinerary (routing) established in terms of visit, frequency, and type of points of sale is its guide.
- Gather market intelligence and make timely reports to all key stakeholders in order to track the market evolution and inform strategic decision making.
- Ensure other Selling –out activities in the outlets of his area:
- FIFO stock rotation, product freshness,
- Respect of recommended price,
- Educate the staff of the outlets in the best way of serving of beer.
CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (1)
The jobholder is responsible to develop a channel of outlets, translate our channel strategies and cycle plans into specific activities to his/her channel for instance: Visibility plans, availability of our products, promotion, etc.
KEY COMPENTENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding of Merchandising Techniques
- Promotions and Brand Marketing skills
- Visibility creation and enhancement
- Purchase behavior of consumers for FMCG
- Need to have negotiations and influencing skills.
- Be communicative and organized.
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills
- Holder of a category B driving license
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, Business management or related field is preferred with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Develop, proposes, and implement category agenda in accordance with the cycle plan for all trade channels to support long-term growth and profitably increase market share.
- Develops, proposes, and implements the coverage planning for the field force to realize our channel objectives of visibility and consumer activation.
- Ensure Points of Purchase materials are place at the right point of purchase by finding the most efficient solutions and maintained in good conditions.
- Ensure that the field force activities for each visit cycle are planned and well prepared through the cycle planning process.
- Help to develop the in-store and on-store communication strategy with regards to specific brand image building Point of purchase materials.
Applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV), copies of degrees/diplomas/ professional certificates and a copy of the national ID (All in one combined file) should be submitted via these links:https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/trade-marketing-representatives/ and https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/channel-development-manager/ at the attention of the HR Department not later than Monday, 13th February 2023 at 5:00pm.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applications we will not be able to respond to all applications. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Discard anyone who may claim for a compensation/money to be recruited. Should this happen please send the details to email@example.com .
Done at Kigali, on 03/02/2023
Human Resources Department