2 Job Positions of Internal Auditor at MINAFFET: (Deadline 17 February 2023)
Consult different units for collecting information regarding their annual activities;
– Prepare a risk based audit plan for the Headquarter and Embassies;
– Design the audit plan with clear timing;
– Ensure that the annual audit plan is approved by management of the institution and submitted to MINECOFIN.
– Conduct the review of financial statement;
– Review all payment done at the Headquarter and Embassies during the period under review for eg: Monthly, Quarterly;
– Provide findings to the units/Embassies under audit;
– Provide final reports to the cabinet of the Minister;
– Gives advice on the appropriateness of accounting records and financial reporting.
– Assess whether current controls are adequate to identify risk and provide assurance on adequacy and effectiveness of risk management practices;
Help management to improve efficiency and to ensure that governance, risk management and internal control systems are operating efficiently and effectively.
– Examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements.
– Participate in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and internal controls;
– Safeguard objectivity and ensure he/she is not playing management role.
– Review management responses to internal audit reports;
– Prepare reports on the implementation for both internal and external auditor’s recommendations.
– Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the audit committee;
– Copy to the concerned chief Budget manager and to the office of Government Chief Internal Auditor (GCIA);
– Represent internal audit in committee meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance/ Economics/ Management with at least foundation level one of CPA/CIA/CPFA/CPFM 1 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY