9 Job Positions of Applications(CBS & DCMT) Support Specialist at MINECOFIN: (Deadline 5 August 2022)
• Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact, information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
• Multi-tasking – Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved, perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly, proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics 5 Years of relevant experience
- Master’s in Finance 3 Years of relevant experience
- Master’s in Economics 3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting 5 Years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Accounting 3 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance 5 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management Sciences 5 Years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Management Sciences 3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning