Accountant A1 at NYABIHU DISTRICT HEALTH: (Deadline 1 August 2022)
– Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts and Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations
– Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
– Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
– Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
– Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annualy according to procedures
– Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
– Be responsible for tax obligations
– Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
– Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
– Daily and monthly report and reconciliations
– Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all financial information.
– Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
– Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital.
– Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
– Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting 0 Year of relevant experience
- Advance Diploma in Finance 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance 0 Year of relevant experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Admin. with specialization in Accounting or Finance / with Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) 0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning