The role holder will have the principal responsibility for
-Overseeing Agent recruitment, Registration, and Activation.
-Job Holder will ensure that all gents recruited are transacting, Increased volumes of Deposits and Withdrawal Transactions,
– Observing policies and Procedures guiding Agency Banking,
– In-depth due diligence of Agents before Onboarding,
– Timely resolution of any disputes arising between agents and clients or agents and the Bank
– Complying with AML Guidelines
– Complying with Consumer protection policies and Procedures
Agency Banking t Manager Profile:
- Personal confession of Christian faith and commitment to the mission and vision of Urwego
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, international development, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant management experience, preferably in microfinance, agent banking, or the financial services industry in an African or international context
- Experience and/or training in agent banking or agent banking management
- Expert-level knowledge of banking regulatory framework and guidelines on Agent banking.
- Experience with developing, tracking, and analyzing financial operational and portfolio metrics.
- Experience with developing strategic goals for a team to ensure portfolio quality and growth.
- Experience with recruiting and retaining team through members through performance development and coaching.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with local and international teams
- Ability to lead and work independently
- Ability to liaise across departments, cultures, and time zones. International experience and care ross cultural skills strongly preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and public communication skills; excellent visual communication skills
- Self-motivated with a track record demonstrating the capacity to lead project teams and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Excellent time management skills demonstrating the capacity to coordinate, implement, and balance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel domestically, understanding the importance of connecting with clients and staff directly.
- Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
- Understanding of Rwanda’s marketing environment and industry, knowing industry leaders, agencies, and other potential business partners.
- Notarised copies of Academic Qualifications
- Criminal record clearance
- Recommendation from the Priest /Pastor
- Statement of Faith
- Motivation letter and updated CV
How and to apply
Interested and eligible applicants should submit the following documents to email@example.com no later than 1st March 2023 at 5pm. Send the documents as one folder and in the subject line, fill in the position of Customer Engagement Manager.