The Service Engineer at NRD Rwanda: (Deadline 20 October 2022)
We are looking for a full-time SERVICE ENGINEER in Rwanda, Kigali.
We will entrust a new colleague to provide IT infrastructure services for our clients in Southeast Africa, working with „Novian Technologies“ and NRD Rwanda. You will work in a team with IT engineers from Europe, organizing work together and addressing challenges in the partnership.
Requirements for the employee:
- We are looking for a responsible, communicative team member with a degree in information technology or a related field and at least two years of experience in computer hardware and Microsoft systems administration;
- This position requires a good knowledge of computer hardware, experience in maintaining IT infrastructure, and a love for technology;
- It is essential that the new team member wants to learn, develop and deepen his knowledge of various IT infrastructure services, Microsoft systems, and products. Having Microsoft certificates will be considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of English is necessary (verbally and in writing); the french language will be considered an advantage.
The main job tasks for this role:
- To maintain Critical IT infrastructure components;
- To support and help our engineers who operate remotely with tasks on-site;
- To work in project-based activities related to the Infrastructure HW implementation;
- Perform IT infrastructure audit by collecting assets and documenting them;
- Configuring the hardware, preparing it for use, installing the necessary software, and diagnosing and troubleshooting problems;
- You will have to communicate with clients who are scattered around Africa;
“Novian technologies” and “NRD Rwanda“company, Based in Kigali, are part of the INVL Technology group. „NRD Rwanda“ company is responsible for Regional sales, project leadership, support, and maintenance for Rwanda, Burundi, and DRC. “Novian Technologies” has been working in Rwanda since 2015 and has implemented critical IT infrastructure projects and provided maintenance and IT operations for our customers. Companies, together with the partners, have already implemented various projects in Mauritius, Zimbabwe, and Burundi and are consistent in growing their presence in African markets.
For further questions, please contact Mr. Ephrem Bizimana via email: email@example.com.
Starting date (2022-10-20)