Company: GOAT Interactive / Premier East Africa Ltd
Position: French Speaking-customer service Agent
Job Location: Kigali-Rwanda
GOAT Interactive is a brand new and separate business in the Editec Group, and its objective is simple: to harness and supercharge the power of its brands to lead them to a podium position in all markets they operate in. As Editec’s Online arm, GOAT Interactive is a fast-expanding company operating across 20+ markets in Africa under flagship brands such as Premier Bet,, Mercury Bet, Ogabet, and more.
Our fundamental technology strategy is to strengthen its presence globally through developing unique offerings that will be future-proof and enable new innovative features to be delivered to our customers.
You can find additional more information on: http://www.goatinteractive.co
To manage our rapid growth, we are currently looking for qualified, competent and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Position: French Speaking – Customer Service Agent
- Respond to customer queries received via live chat/email/social media platforms and offer appropriate responses/ solutions to ensure superior service delivery while adhering to set processes and procedures.
- Provide accurate information and educate customers on how to use our products and services.
- Handle customer interactions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist French and English Speaking customers via live chat/email/social media platforms.
- Follow-up on open escalated queries and completed requests to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Escalate pertinent information (observations and occurrences) to management in a timely manner.
- Participate in operational and customer service improvement initiatives.
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to management.
- Provide excellent quality customer service and other duties as assigned
- General education degree, or equivalent
- Must be Rwandan
- At least 2 year of experience working in customer support.
- Strong written communication skills in both French and English
- Strong oral communication skills in English and Swahili
- Excellent email etiquette
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ambitious, energetic and thrives under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player open to share knowledge and to support colleagues
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
How to apply
Premier East Africa Ltd (PEAL) is an equal opportunities employer, if your career expectations match this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter, and CV to our human resource and office Administration manager at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 17th of January 2023