Become Loan Administration Officer at Muganga SACCO: (Deadline 11 January 2023)
RECRUITMENT NOTICE Nº015/12/2022
MUGANGA SACCO is a Savings and Credit Cooperative for Health sector staff in Rwanda Headquartered in Kicukiro District (KK 15 Rd, Kigali Silverback Mall,1st Floor). Its primary objective is to improve members’ socio-economic conditions and promote access to finance, by assisting them to make savings and access low-rate loans, therefore contributing significantly to their retention. It is a legally registered SACCO by Rwanda Cooperative Agency (RCA) and licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
MUGANGA SACCO wishes to recruit the competent and self-driven staff on the position of Loan Administration Officer on permanent basis regardless the gender, and other kind of discriminations.
Position: Loan Administration Officer
Number of needed staff: One (1)
Employment period: Open-ended period (Full-time)
Working place: Head quarter
2.JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Reporting to Credit Administration Manager, the Loan Administration Officer is responsible for drafting, amending if required, and administer all documents related to the process of granting credit by MUGANGA SACCO. The incumbent responsibilities are obtaining loan documents, collecting client information, performing loan modifications, ensuring compliance to loan requirements, and processing fees.
- Drafting of loan contracts for MUGANGA SACCO clients;
- Registration and Deregistration of collaterals;
- Prepare life insurances and fire insurance in collaboration with the insurance companies;
- Prepare monthly report for both General and life reports with the Supervisor- Credit Admin Manager on regular basis;
- Daily follow-ups on insurance renewals for property and vehicles and ensure that new policies are produced timely;
- Administer processing, closing of loan products, evaluate orders and prepare required loan documents;
- Document processes, evaluate information to maintain accuracy and provide training to team members for documentation of processes;
- Provide assistance to all existing new clients assist to resolve all issues;
- Prepare and draft all amendments, prepare all consent letters and obtain all required credit approvals;
- Prepare draft for ancillary documents and obtain required approvals;
- Provide assistance, manage customer’s assets and coordinate with team members for all bank portfolios;
- Document all new loan requirements and recommend modifications to existing loans;
- Provide counseling to all loan documentations department and maintain knowledge on all loan products;
- Collaborate with lenders, legal departments to evaluate applications and ensure adherence to company policies;
- Eliminate errors for loan documents and maintain contract documents;
- Maintain professional relationships with dealers and customers;
- Obtain missing information, evaluate all documents for accuracy, assist eliminate fraud and resolve all discrepancies.
4.SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of loan processes,
- Strong numeracy skills,
- Knowledge in business finance or accounting.
- Be customer oriented, detail oriented, and should be thoroughly dedicated towards his/her work.
- Be experienced in handling varying loan products and should be able to handle confidential data in an ethical and professional manner.
- Be able to understand the purchase contracts, entity documents, lease agreements and should have some working exposure with title and insurance companies.
- Prior work experience in preparing the loan documentation would prove to be of great help.
- Be proficient in handling computers and should be well versed in using MS Word and Excel along with good typing skills.
- Organization and time management,
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks at a time;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Self-Management (Manages Time, Task Prioritization and Control) with minimum supervision.
5.KEY MEASURABLE GOALS
- Reliable and complete loan dossiers
- Client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Law or a similar field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Financial institution (BANK, MFI or SACCO) as loan administration officer, loan officer (Proof of experience is required);
- To be between 25 and 40 years’ old (ID / Passport is required)
7.JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Interested candidates should submit soft copies of the motivation letter, CV , Copy of required degree, Copy of Identity Card, Copy of other important documents and Maximum of 3 persons of professional references addressed electronically to the Director General, MUGANGA SACCO Head Office, 1st floor of the Silverback Mall, latest 11/01/2023 at 6:00 PM on the following email address: email@example.com
Questions/clarifications may be requested by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Written Exam and Interview
Done at Kigali, on 22/12/2022
MUGANGA SACCO MANAGEMENT