About MTN Rwanda
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends. MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting a highly competent and self-motivated individual for the Position below in Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) Department
- Report on a daily basis to the functional lead relating to progress made within the work area and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organization.
- Evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of BI & Reporting strategies and propose and offer suggestions for improvements.
- Obtain, document, and analyze EBU reporting needs and requirements through collaboration with department leaders and the BI & Analytics team.
- Translate reporting needs into production reports and dashboards.
- Work across functional lines to strive for and ensure consistent data quality.
- Conduct a continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements with the aim of minimizing redundant reporting and developing a single source of truth where possible.
- Provide increased focus on analytics and emphasize providing valuable insights to drive improvement opportunities.
- Build an understanding of business and operational strategies and identify critical metrics required to support those strategies.
- Ability to handle various data sources, using data modeling work to develop reporting capabilities and valuable insights across these data sources is key.
- Monitor, report, and analyze Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and quarterly EBU Performance
- Monitor market dynamics and recommend appropriate actions.
- Analyse Users, Usage, and Revenues to help businesses to achieve their targets.
- Continuously monitor market performance against the business plan and explain the variances.
- Monitor macroeconomic dynamics and analyze their impact on business.
- Provide insights to internal stakeholders including senior management.
- Develop predictive models to guide management decisions and guide business direction.
- Identify and implement up-to-date BI tools or applications that enable a self-service BI environment for internal stakeholders and Automate routine BI tasks.
- Monitor individual product market performance and recommend appropriate action.
- Work with information systems (IS) teams to ensure accurate and timely data is stored in databases (DBs).
- Track Competition Strategy, Plans & Products and provide insights to management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business IT, Mathematics and/or Data Visualization/Reporting or related field.
- Post-graduate degree in a similar or related field is an advantage.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries (MS SQL and Presto Big Data) and visualization tools (Power BI and Tableau).
- Advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials no later than 16th Feb 2023 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 daysof their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal-opportunity employer.