Call for application for Professional Training on use of EBM, e-procurement and Tax Declaration through RRA at Kigali & Musanze
The leadership of Innovative Isiine Training Center is inviting interested people to apply for entrepreneurship short courses on using EBM, Bidding through e-procurement (Umucyo), and Tax Declaration through RRA platform. This program provides hands-on skills to Entrepreneurs, Future Entrepreneurs, Consultants, or any other interested people.
Innovative ISIINE ltd is an IT Training and Consultancy firm for IT-Capacity building in various areas of Technology. Established in 2019 with a core mission of providing impactful IT services and training people who can compete in the labor market by assisting individuals, Government, and Corporate Employees to attain IT career paths and life goals through globally recognized Industrial Certifications and Training. We make it easy for public and private Organizations to provide their employees with relevant Skills that will boost the Organization’s Development and Productivity.
This course covers a wide range of topics, so by the end of this course, you should:
- Understand the core concepts of EBM and how to use them in your everyday work situations. Know how to use an EBM system and understand how to enter transactions in an accounting system. Be confident in tax calculation and declaration in Rwanda.
- Understand all about Tax declaration and other contributions (VAT, District Revenues, RSSB, maternity etc)
- How to bid through e-procurement (Umucyo) and on other organizations (NGOS and private organizations) tenders.
Course content to be covered
The course is composed of three important items;
- Usage of EBM system,
- Bidding through e-procurement (Umucyo) and
- Tax Declaration through RRA platform
- Request for EBM online
- Item registration
- Purchase management
- Invoice processing (sales transaction)
- Stock Management
- Back Office report
- How you can request your EBM Without going to RRA.
- Value Added Tax (TVA)
- Income Tax and Incentives
- Pay as you Earn
- Consumption Tax (Umusoro kubyaguzwe)
- Withholding Taxes
- District Revenues
- Immovable Tax Property
- Rental Income Tax
- Trade License Tax
How to bid from different tenders
- Digital certificate request and management
- How to use the e-procurement umucyo website platform
- How to bid on other organizations (NGOS and private organizations) tenders
Digital certificate request and management
- Guide to applying for a digital certificate
- Guide to updating or completing your application
- Guide to generating and setting up a digital signature.
- Guide for digital signature verification and validations
E-procurement systems and other organizations’ tenders
- How to use the umucyo website platform
- Supplier registration user guides and business activity modification
- How to check tenders on the website platform?
- How to choose tenders based on your activities?
- Procuring entity announcements, questions, and answers.
- How to find and upload required documents.
- How to prepare and submit your offer to the system.
- How to know pre-results and more about competitors
- Guide for new contract(suppliers)
Other organization tenders’ system uses
How to bid on other organizations (NGOs and private organizations) tenders. Many NGOs and private companies operating in the country have their own marketing strategies, Tendering and receiving offers from Suppliers/Entrepreneurs through their Platforms established.
- Bring your own Computer
- Available evening from 5 pm to 8 PM or weekend from 9am to 12pm
- Paying Training fees of Rwf 60,000, which will be paid before you start, on bank account CogeBank A/C: 00006-01390286550-33. Or Momo Code: 079922 of Innovative Isiine Ltd.
Available Batches/sessions or approach
The training will be conducted face-to-face. There are now four (4) batches/sessions in two sites (Kigali and Musanze), session one will start on 06/02/2023, session second will start on 14/02/2023, the third session will start from 22/02/2023 and weekend one from 22/02/2023. Each session lasts for five (6) days. The participants will choose one of them depending on their availability.
Each session will last for six (6) days, Training will be conducted at Kigali and Musanze
|1.||06/02/2023||13/02/2023||Evening||Kigali-Remera opposite Hiltop hotel Musanze Gasore building last floor|
|2.||14/02/2023||21/02/2023||Evening||Kigali-Remera opposite Hiltop hotel Musanze Gasore building last floor|
|3.||22/02/2023||01/03/2023||Evening||Kigali-Remera opposite Hiltop hotel Musanze Gasore building last floor|
|4.||11/02/2023||26/02/2023||Weekend||Kigali-Remera opposite Hiltop hotel Musanze Gasore building last floor|
Isiine Training Center will issue certificates of completion to participants who will successfully attend the course and pass the course tests. We are so strict on attendance. Interested candidates shall get registered by following the link:
Contact us now for any help:Call us on: 0788809593/0738809593 or 0782439775, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome
Founder & Managing Director