The role holder will have the principal responsibility for managing the marketing and communication activities of the Urwego product range to ensure that the business remains competitive while achieving its stated income and targets. The role holder will also remain responsible for the management of the Call Centre and Grant Projects.
This will be achieved by reviewing, recommending, and marketing new product developments and, enhancements to the existing product set. Through an understanding of the Urwego competitive position for each product category and sector of the market, the role holder will make recommendations in respect of appropriate product pricing, positioning and market potential.
The role holder will be, responsible for the design and delivery of the aggregated Brand and Marketing Plans to support the achievement of the objectives in overall
Marketing and Brand Management, Grant Projects and Partnership Management, and Customer Care
Spiritual Integration and Christian Witness
- Ensure a personal, healthy spiritual balance within family, work, and church life through the adoption of biblical personal and spiritual disciplines; and
- Conduct daily work, make decisions, and help Urwego Bank make decisions in a way that witnesses to the presence, power, and love of Jesus and the reality of his Kingdom on earth.
Marketing Management and Planning:
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing plans for Urwego to drive the achievement of organizational goals
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Work closely with Marketing, LM&E Officer to ensure all marketing activities such as branding, radio adverts, TV ads, web site and other social media platforms are utilized to their website, ion, in addition to listening, monitoring and evaluation activities done on timely.
- Own all marketing production activity of customer-facing marketing material, including TV, radio, and print ad customer-facing brochures, posters, and website content.
- Work in partnership with the HOPE MFI marketing, team on brand ideation and development phase.
- Effective cost management and control of the grants and Marketing activities budget Advise.
Brand management and promotion:
- Ensure Brand Visibility, and proper Branding of all branches and sales points
- Regular update of all documentations related to branding and brand management
- M documentation projects: work closely with involved teams by overseeing the project, primarily through the project compliance management system, including documenting and monitoring ta the use of project funding proceeds, monitoring, coordinating the deliverable targets and coordinating the preparation of and submitting the reports to stakeholders, ers promptly while keeping a good relationship with the grant program managers and local organizational partners (CARE, HOPE & Compassion)
- Oversee and provide support from time to time with other projects recommended by management including providing the necessary reports per project requirements on timely manner for instance RBF project.
Consumer protection and complaints a handling focal person
- Client complaints Handling and resolution: The Job Holder will be responsible for ensuring that customer complaints are received and resolved on time in line with the provisions of the law.
- Constantly update and report to management all complaints received from all channels (Email, social media, toll free line 5151, Intumwa Platform of BNR)
- First degree in Marketing, Commerce, business Administration or Banking.
- At least three years’ experience in sales Business marketing environment.
- A comprehensive knowledge years Urwego marketing strategies and policies.
- A good understanding of grant management, grant search and applying/donor relations.
- A good understanding of legislation related to financial services,s advertising, and communication.
- A good understanding of listening, monitoring and evaluation
- A good understanding of listening, monitoring and evaluation.
- Strong project management s, skills;
- Strong written and oral communication Microsoft skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google docs, and experience with other Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Project Management qualification
How and to apply
Interested and eligible applicants should submit the following documents to email@example.com no later than 1st March 2023 at 5pm. Send the documents as one folder and in the subject line, fill in the position of Customer Engagement Manager.
- Motivation letter explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 2 referee names,
- Notarized Academic Documents and certificates.
- Recommendation from your Church.
- Statement of Faith.
- Criminal Record Form from Irembo
- National ID.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the interview.
Urwego Bank PLC