POSITION: Finance internee
REPORTS TO: Finance Manager
REVISION DATE: February 2023
|The finance||internee||is responsible for supporting continuous management of financial|
transactions and periodic generation of financial statements. Work closely with the Finance Manager to build the business.
- Working on the preparation of management and financial accounts and provision of financial information to the Finance Assistant, Country Head, and CFO for business decision making o Facilitating preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Analyzing financial data using Microsoft excel functions
- Managing and coordinating the budgetary process for the business and financial forecast
- Petty cash Management and reconciliation.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with taxation and statutory requirements, including preparing and generating the necessary statutory filings for PAYE,PENSION, MATERNITY, WHT and any other statutory requirements to ensure compliance with all tax law
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory reporting requirements, international financial reporting standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS), and other regulatory requirements
- Implementing and advising on the financial systems, procedures, policies for quality and expense control and administrative system.
- Accurately and proficiently maintaining orderly accounts, including entering all financial transactions in Sage (or other future accounting software in use by the Company), ensuring Bank and Petty Cash reconciliation, and maintaining fixed asset registrar and accrued expense registrar
- Executing daily transactions classification and recording keeping using Microsoft excel
- Assisting with Posting transactions in Sage basing on accrual accounting principle
- Assisting with Updating accounts payables and receivables on Microsoft excel spreadsheets and on Sage, basing on payments, debit notes and credit notes
- Maintain the filing of all finance documentation.
- Support the finance Assistant in overseeing the financial management of the various clinics, including monthly cash flow and financial reporting
- Working to review Claims files with the Claims Department and ensure collection of payment from the hospitals and Insurance Partners
- Ensure that billing for all dialysis centers is compliant with the company standards and insurance partners
- Monitor, evaluate and report on daily clinical bills and trackers
- Monitor account receivable and liaise with relative partners to minimize payment time
- Assist during reconciliation with the supply chain officer to ensure inventory balances are updated regularly for all additions, deletions and changes in inventory
- Manage the external audit process for financial statements; ensure that Company complies with internal policies and relevant regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Minimum of 1-year professional Finance experience.
- Experience working in a healthcare organization, preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast- paced environment
- A strategic mind that is focused on execution
- Willingness and ability to get into the weeds and solve the problems at hand if needed Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Passion for AHN’s mission
Interested candidates should send in their full documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th February 2023 – Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted for the next steps of hiring process.
Email Subject to: FINANCE INTERNEE/ YOUR NAMES