VACANCY POSITION AT UR HG LTD ANNOUNCEMENT
University of Rwanda Holdings Group Limited (UR – HG Ltd) is a limited company fully owned by University of Rwanda, (UR). Its business activities aim to optimize UR assets for the benefits of University.
UR HG Ltd would like to recruit the motivated and experienced front desk officer able to work in its branches both in Kigali city and/or in provinces for the following vacant positions, for more details visit UR and UR HG Ltd website respectively; www.ur.ac.rw and https//holdingsgroup.ur.ac.rw/
Post& Grade: Front desk officers (G-2C)
Job summary: Handle cash collection and client orientation at front desk
Key basic requirements: A reputable University degree (A0) in accounting or related fields, 2 years of relevant experience (at health facility) is preferable.
TERMS FOR VACANCY POSITION AT UR HG LTD ANNOUNCEMENT
University of Rwanda Holdings Group Limited (UR – HG Ltd) is a limited company fully owned by University of Rwanda, (UR). Its business activities aim to optimise UR assets for the benefits of University.
Front Desk Officer/Sales Cashiers (G-2C)
Job definition and description:
Front Desk Officer/Sales Cashiers’ responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. Main duties include ringing up sales, bagging items, requesting price checks, honouring coupons, collecting payment and giving appropriate change. She or He is responsible for counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
Qualification & experience required:
He or She should have bachelor degree in finance or accounting with 2 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Work experience as a Retail or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Process returns and check to see if items are damaged
- Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Preparation and submission of required reports for company to Accountants/Operations officers.
Interested applicants should submit copies of application letter, C.V, copies of certificates and Identity cards or passports as well in one pdf document via email to: email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Tuesday 31/01/2023 at 5h: 00 p.m. Short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Done at Kigali 21/01/2023
UR HG Ltd Chief Executive Officer