Senior Systems Administrator at KT Rwanda Networks Ltd: (Deadline 9 September 2022)
KT Rwanda Networks Ltd (KTRN LTD)
KG 7 Avenue, 7th Floor Kigali Heights Building
PO Box 5440, Kigali – Rwanda
Opening date: September 01, 2022
Closing date: September 09, 2022
KT Rwanda Networks, Ltd (“KTRN Ltd”) is a licensed company that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing & installing 4G LTE advanced technology within Rwanda.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, KTRN Ltd is looking for a qualified and competent candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Senior Systems administrator (1)
- Monitor network performance and recommend future adjustments and changes to improve the connectivity across KTRN offices.
- Apply patches, configure security, and handle change control in accordance with best practices,
- Recommend the design and configuration of hardware, operating systems and system applications for all deployments and migrations
- Responsible for disaster and recovery processes, and to recommend changes and improvement
- Monitoring and maintenance of mission critical data backup systems
- Provide guidance and Technical support to KTRN Staff.
- Develop and maintain system specifications for all deployment of base system software and applications
- Conduct analysis and planning of systems infrastructure to address the capacity needs of the business;
- Support the operations of IT infrastructure under strict change control and documentation processes;
- Handle all IT infrastructure outages with proper and timely communications; and follow up with professional incident handling and reporting
- Install and configure new servers in a virtual or physical server infrastructure; and install major systems updates an upgrades
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics or related field
- 5 years of working in IT systems administration role
- Operating System Administration skills (Linux, Windows both in Physical and Virtual environment)
- Knowledge of Database and HP 3 PAR storage Administration is an added value
- Understanding of Virtualization Technology and Cloud computing
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical, Planning and organizing skills
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application letters accompanied with their CVs and copies of certified Degree(s), Copy of ID, on line addressed to the Human Resources management of KTRN, located at KG 7 Avenue, 7th Kigali Heights, to the below email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on September, 09th 2022, 5:00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.