The Techno-commercial Officer at MUNYAX ECO LTD: (Deadline 20 November 2022)
Techno-commercial Officer at MUNYAX ECO
About the Company
MUNYAX ECO is a company providing clean and affordable energy (solar) while promoting women-led solutions. While access to clean and affordable energy remains a huge challenge in Africa, it is one of the main keys to its development and alleviation of poverty.
MUNYAX ECO offers a wide range of solar products including solar thermal (solar water heaters), Solar Photovoltaic for commercial & industrial size, residential systems, Solar home systems, centralized Micro-Grid in remote areas, solar pumping, solar cold chain, solar street lighting, etc.
Clean Energy is also a male-dominated sector, coupled with the fact that there are also limited skills and experience among our population in Africa. The reason why MUNYAX ECO promotes continually capacity building in the sector is not only for its staff but also for young graduates especially women, through internship & apprenticeship programs.
About the Position
MUNYAX ECO is searching for a driven techno-commercial officer to join our dynamic team. The techno-commercial person should have a clear understanding of the components of our products and the ability to demonstrate how they work. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products.
To be a successful techno-commercial representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch techno-commercial representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology for non-technical clients. We need a candidate who is energetic, persuasive, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting the site visit to identify potential customers and their needs
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products.
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in an easily understandable way.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis for prospective clients and determine appropriate performance purchase options
- Providing after-sales services by following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the effectiveness of sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Retaining the customers by maintaining positive business and customer relationships to extend the customer lifetime value
- Keeping customers informed about new products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information
- Facilitate warm and cold calls to prospective leads
- Assist employees/consultants with the creation of marketing materials
- Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities through multiple mediums
- Analyze trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
Experience & Qualifications Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience within the Sales and Marketing field.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the company products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance
- Must be fluent in Kinyarwanda & English. French is a plus.
- Professionalism &Team working spirit
- Loyalty & Open-minded
The job location is Gisenyi, Rubavu. Being familiar with/resident of the job location is an advantage. Please note that there is no relocation assistance to be provided
Female candidates are highly encouraged
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV with names & addresses and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th October 2022.
Please take note that, only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and kindly take note that we do not charge any fees to receive or process your