RwandAir Catering Ltd is a fast growing In-flight Catering Company in Rwanda that started its operations from August 2014 and is providing catering services to scheduled airlines, private jet and charters. RwandAir Catering Ltd aims to be one of the biggest aviation catering company in Africa in few years to come.
As part of this strategy, we are looking for interested, qualified, committed and competent candidate to fill in the position mentioned below:
Job title: Laundry Assistants (2 positions)
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to : Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Collecting dirty uniforms, napkins, table clothes and blankets for washing.
- Sorting clothes by color, texture and type before washing.
- Drying all clothes and napkins after washing them and according to the Standard Operating procedures.
- Iron all washed and dried clothes according to the instructions and using the right machines,
- Fold and seal ironed materials according to Rwandair Catering instructions.
- Report any fault machine to the Supervisor as soon as possible.
- Apply carefully the chemicals according to the labels.
- Taking care of Laundry machines.
- Observance of Hygiene rules and regulations according to the Company’s
- Any other assigned duty to him/her by the Quality Assurance Manager.
Knowledge, skills and experience.
- A Level Certificate
- Training Certificate in Laundry work
- 2 years’ experience working in Laundry.
- Be extremely flexible and able to react to changing priorities;
- Have no scheduling restrictions (Physically fit, able to work day & night shifts, weekends and holidays);
- Be organized and able to work under pressure;
- Must be able to speak and write English & Kinyarwanda;
- Knowledge of any other language would be an added advantage;
- Good personality and positive interpersonal skills is required;
How to apply
If you meet all the above criteria, send in your:
- Application letter addressed to Senior HR & Administration Manager;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae, including three referees with their personal telephone contacts and E-mail addresses;
- Notified A level certificate and other professional certificates, if any;
- A photocopy of Rwandan national identity card;
at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com not later than 15th February 2023, 05:00 pm.
Note: – Application letter, CV and other documents must be in English and must
specify the position you are applying for;
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.