Mechanic Assistant at Piran Rwanda Limited (Deadline: 14 March 2023)
Piran Rwanda Limited (“Piran”) is a mining company focused on the production and exploration of Tin, Tantalum, and Lithium in Rwanda. Piran is currently looking for a highly motivated and committed Mechanic Assistant
REPORTS TO: Mechanic
JOB PURPOSE: This role is responsible to assist Mechanic in minor duties related to general mechanics duties
- Maintaining company’s vehicles by performing routine checks on fluid levels and tire pressure.
- Installing, removing, and repairing engines, transmissions, and other major components of vehicles and machinery
- Repairing mechanical equipment such as generators, motors, Chain Saws
- Repairing, maintaining, and servicing machines and equipment
- Taking care of all garage equipment’s and tools
- Ensuring proper housekeeping in the workshops
- Proper keeping of maintenance records.
- Submitting all required reports on time
- Assist in other duties may be assigned and driving to assist other departments any case it is needed.
- Job Requirements: Mechanic Assistant should have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Relevant degree , diploma or certificate in mechanic
- Certificates of 3years’ experience in that field.
- ID card
- Driving license class B
- Driving license class C will be an added value
- Any proof of basic knowledge in installing and maintaining industrial equipment, repairing vehicles and other machinery
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach all the required documents (in one PDF document) via email to email@example.com with a Motivation letter addressed to; General Manager explaining your suitability for the position,
Deadline for application is Tuesday 14thMarch 2023 at 5 PM.
Only applicants fulfilling the requirements will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2-5 days after the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.