Medical Sales Representative at Edinox Ltd: (Deadline 30 January 2023)
- Position: MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Terms: Full-Time Trainee, 12-months contract; inclusive of an initial 3-month probationary period, with the possibility of renewal
EDINOX Limited is a global business Company with E-Commerce Platform committed to digital marketing and sales promotion through global online market place. The company is also dedicated to creating high-quality Health care and wellness Products that meet real needs, through partnership with Life Care Phyto Labs Factory in India.
We provide support for healthy nutrition, beauty products, clothing, electronics, office and home. We connect sellers and buyers, and even participate in job creation. With EDINOX every business partner is globally connected.
Across the globe, EDINOX employees work to improve the understanding and management of Digital business engineering give back to communities through philanthropy and voluntarism. EDINOX again is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty through knowledge based economic initiatives. We seek a world of hope where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and financial security. EDINOX aims most especially to be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty through business development and job creation.
Overview of the Role
Medical sales representative promotes and sell the company’s products to key healthcare professionals, which include medicines, Food supplements, prescription drugs and medical equipment, to a variety of customers including hospital doctors, pharmacists and nurses. Works strategically to increase the awareness and use of company’s pharmaceutical and medical products. Meets sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the products you sell. Makes presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Make presentations to public customers, doctors, practice staff and nurses in hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector,
- Organize conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Manage budgets for catering, outside speakers, conferences and hospitality
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Win new customers, as well as develop long-term relationships with existing ones
- Meet and, if possible, exceed sales targets, regularly monitoring your business plans to make sure you achieve this,
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the area sales manager
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Keep up to date with new developments strategy, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Prepare accurate and complete sales reports documenting marketing budgets, current market share, direct sales, and outline marketing plans
- Develop new product strategies and model offering and dashboard capabilities. Establish direct and indirect sales channels, develop business and technology partnerships, and participate in venture finance and corporate governance.
- In connection with Digital Business Officer Manages business advertising efforts including Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and local print media.
- Develop integrated marketing/advertising/sales campaigns: direct mail, multimedia advertising, print materials, signage, and Internet presence
- Create and implement short and long-term marketing strategies to meet sales team goals and annual sales targets
- Actively seek new business using marketing campaigns, telemarketing, e-commerce, site visits, and other methods
- Direct sales efforts with portfolio manager through proactive call campaigns, branch meetings, face-to-face consultations, and pipeline management.
- Evaluate market trends to determine pricing to balance costs, competition, and supply and demand
- Achieve operational efficiency by analyzing advertising and promotional spending to brand identify (vehicles, books, bill boards…) channels and messages that generate target ROI.
- Create initial marketing plan targeting healthcare facilities and architectural design firms to consult on government regulations regarding interior signage.
- Develop and introduce materials which contribute to a successful FDA requirement.
- Coordinate the creation of PowerPoint presentations and relate material to support the organization’s marketing efforts to external and internal customers.
- Propel joint value add proposition and mobilize messaging and branding for target partnerships while champion offering, market strategy and support.
- Advertising for, screening, and recruiting volunteers, providing them with training and support, tracking their performance, and keeping records of their activities.
- Performing administrative duties, such as overseeing mailings, organizing travel, monitoring budget information, and reporting on financial issues.
- Bachelor’s degree Medical Psychology, Pharmacy, life sciences, Nutrition or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience of at least 2 Years especially in E-Commerce, Pharmacies or Pharmaceutical wholesalers or Nutrition centers
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license “B” category is an added Value
- Having a Valid RAHPC for nutritionist
Skills you’ll need to have:
- Effective communication skills.
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills
- Sales and customer relationship skills
- Confidence, determination and persistence
- Patience and self-motivation
- Planning, analytical and organizational skills
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes, for example in the healthcare system or product and drug formularies
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to accept criticism and move on
- Ambition and the desire to do well
- General IT and administration skills.
To apply: Qualified and interested applicants must submit the following documents by January 30th, 2023:
- Detailed cover letter describing why you are the best fit for this role, including providing concrete examples of previous work experience and achievements that are directly related to what we’re looking for this role.
- Notarized Copies of your Degrees and Certificates
- Professional CV highlighting the most relevant areas of your prior recent three related professional references
- Copy of National Identity Card
Application documents should be submitted to email@example.com send copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interview.
Gasabo| Kigali Rwanda, 19th, January 2023
RWAGASANI Braddock Le sage
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)