Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Africa Talents Challenge 2023: (Deadline 30 April 2023)
Score big and make a difference – Join our challenge to build Paris Saint Germain’s sustainable & collaborative platform to engage our fans and bring football to every corner of Africa.
Paris Saint Germain is calling for innovative companies and entrepreneurs to create the next collaborative platform to support the creation, production, and distribution of official products in Africa. The ambition is to leverage technology to facilitate the future creation of products locally using short circuits and further engage their fans across the continent.
Your startup has the power to leverage technology to support local talents across Africa ? You have the capabilities to create the next platform for inspiration and creation, production, and distribution in Africa ? Participate now, for a chance to highlight the next generation of talents in Africa.
You will also have the opportunity to pitch your solution at the AU EU Innovation Festival in Cape Town and win a license to the Accelerator squared program!
About Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
Paris Saint-Germain was founded in 1970 and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2020. Since its takeover by QSI in 2011, Paris Saint-Germain has gone on to become one of the world’s top football clubs and sports brands. The club has won 29 trophies in the last 11 years and 47 since its foundation, making it the most successful in France. It has attracted many great players over the years, including Ronaldinho, Beckham and Ibrahimovic, and latterly Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr and Kylian Mbappé, three of the best players in the world today. The club’s international popularity.
PSG Africa Talents Challenge
- Category Contest
- Organisation Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- Application Deadline April 30, 2023
Aim and Benefits of PSG Africa Talents Challenge
Finalist prizes include:
- Invitation to the final event in Cape Town
- A License for the Accelerator Squared online platform
During the Final Event Ceremony, you will have the opportunity to pitch at a major AU-EU Innovation festival in front of Paris Saint Germain innovation experts and network with key players from the European and African innovation ecosystem and, who knows… potentially collaborate with Paris Saint-Germain for the future development of your project !
Requirements for PSG Africa Talents Challenge Qualification
Be part of our Development in Africa by designing the tool, allowing us to create even more engagement and connection with our fans across Africa.
We are looking for the next generation collaborative platform to design, produce and distribute our product closer to our fans in Africa. The final objective of this platform is to bring together creative minds and local manufacturers to create PSG next product line in collaboration with the club. In addition, we want this platform to enable us to bring our products to our fans in the shortest and most sustainable way possible, and use the right distribution channels with an adapted payment method.
Ready to take on the Challenge ?
Make sure that your proposal covers the following needs:
- Connect with key actors: Your solution should enable the club to share their needs to different communities, sharing project briefs with many companies across Africa.
- Foster local creativity and production: Your solution should enable to attract the most innovative designers and producers to connect and suggest the best way to address the need locally.
- Distribute & fit local markets: Your solution should enable PSG to find the best partners to fit local distribution challenges and propose adequate payment methods.
Interview date, Process and Venue for PSG Africa Talents Challenge
- Application: March 2023 – Apr 30, 2023
- Shortlisting: May 1st, 2023 – May 14, 2023
- Final Event: June, 15 2023
April 30, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Paris Saint Germain (PSG) on enrichinafrica.agorize.com to apply